SHIPPING TO DUBLIN
Need to ship a car from Australia to Dublin? Our roll-on, roll-off service is only AUD $3700
Instant Shipping Calculator
MORE COST-EFFICIENT THAN YOU REALISE
Our prices for car shipping to Dublin start as low as AUD$3700 from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth. You can find the exact price for your situation via our INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE CALCULATOR . Get ready to be surprised, in a good way.
DON'T LOSE MONEY BY SELLING YOUR VEHICLE
Unfortunately, the dollar amount our vehicles are worth on resale is always far less than what we think they are worth. Plus you love your vehicle right? You’re used to how it drives; you cherish its quirks. Well, keep it! The money you will likely lose on its sale will allow you to take it to Dublin with you, plus you don’t have to worry about the hassle of selling it.
AVOID HAVING TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE
If you think selling a vehicle is annoying, follow that up with having to buy another one, and being without a vehicle during the process when you arrive in Dublin. Vehicle shipping to Dublin is cheap, and it saves you all of the hassles by having the vehicle you know and love ready to go in your new home. It’s like bringing a piece of home with you to your new surroundings.
QUICK AND EASY
Car shipping to Dublin can be a quick process and we work to make the whole thing as easy as possible by handling the whole process for you from beginning to end.
DUBLIN IMPORT DOCUMENTATION
We have a great set up between Australia and the UK and many people are eligible for duty and VAT exemption, meaning you pay NO taxes on import. In general if you meet below criteria you will be successful in exemption
- That you have lived outside the EC for at least 12 months.
- That you have possessed and used the vehicle outside the EC for at least 6 months.
- That you are moving to the EC to live for at least 6 months in the following 12 months.
- That the vehicle arrives no more than 6 months after you arrive.
- That you do not sell the car for at least 12 months after UK customs clearance.
If you do not meet the above criteria then please contact us and we can provide you with more info on the local taxes.
You must make an appointment with NCT within 7 days of bringing a foreign vehicle into Ireland, and register it within 30 days to avoid additional charges. You will need to pay VRT, get a registration number for your vehicle, and pay the motor tax before you can drive the vehicle in Ireland. More information on this process and the requirements can be found at this link https://www.revenue.ie/en/importing-vehicles-duty-free-allowances/guide-to-vrt/vehicle-registration-tax/index.aspx
If you are transferring your residence to Ireland permanently then you might be eligible for VRT relief. You will need to meet the following criteria to be granted relief:
- be the owner of the vehicle/s at the time of transfer
- have had possession and actual use of the vehicle/s:
- outside the State for at least 6 months prior to transfer in the case of relief from the payment of VRT
- not be a student returning to the State having attended a school, university or other educational or vocational establishment abroad
- not be a person who was living abroad in order to carry out a task of definite duration of less than one
- not had VRT relief granted within the last five years
Your vehicle will need to meet the following criteria:
- have been acquired duty-paid i.e. with all local taxes paid and not refunded
- have arrived in the State within one year of the date of transfer of residence
- not reflect any commercial/business interest of the applicant.
You will also have to provide a document that shows your vehicle’s emissions to the NCT or they will not allow you to register it in Ireland.
KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY
We know you are probably a little stressed if you are staring down the barrel of an international move, which is why we make things as simple as possible. Our primary goal is to help you get everything sorted so you can enjoy the upcoming trip. We keep you in the loop with tracking information for your vehicle so you always know where it is, plus we offer advice on compliance and registration. Our friendly team has 50 years combined experience in vehicle shipping, so you know we’ve seen and done it all.
YOU WON'T FIND A CHEAPER PRICE
Not only do we strive to the best in the industry in terms of customer service and knowledge, we also want to be able to offer the best pricing to our clients. We have worked long and hard on negotiating great rates with shipping lines, tow companies, stevedores and customs depots to be able to pass on the best possible rates to everyone that ships with us. We feel our rates are highly competitive although if you do happen to receive a cheaper quote with all the inclusions that we offer, please feel free to send this through and we will ensure we beat it.
SPEAK TO WILLSHIP TODAY
If you want your own vehicle with you on the streets of Dublin, and if you’ve realised how much more cost-efficient it will be to keep it, give us a call, and we’ll get it over there with you with no issues. If you are still undecided, have a read of our countless customer testimonials from people who have been in your position and reaped the benefits of working with us.