Willship Crates – Terms and Conditions
Thanks for showing interest in our international crate shipping service, here are the details you need to know:
Option 1 – 12 self pack removalist boxes, Brisbane to Auckland depot to depot
- Boxes will need to be collected within a week of being released from NZ customs / quarantine before storage charges will be incurred.
- We can also offer pick up of the boxes from your place in Brisbane, just let us know what suburb you’re in and we can provide you with the extra cost.
- We can happily deliver to your new place for an additional fee, as well as store them if needed, just ask us and we can provide pricing
- Pricing based on your goods being released on documentation and not requiring any form of inspection or treatment, if they do, then extra charges will apply depending on what’s ordered (don’t worry, we’ll provide advise on what can and can’t be shipped to minimize any risk of extra costs!)
- No discounts apply if you have less than 12 boxes, AUD 1500.00 is the minimum depot to depot charge as we need to use a full crate regardless.
Option 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 – All Crate sizes – Brisbane to Auckland Door to Door
- Pricing based on the goods being released on documentation and not requiring any form of inspection or treatment, if they do, then extra charges will apply depending on what’s ordered (don’t worry, we’ll help you with all of the documentation and provide advice on what can and can’t be shipped to minimize any risk of extra costs!)
- Delivery is included within 25km of Brisbane port, and within 25km of Auckland port. If you are outside of this area please let us know and we can advise on the extra cost to deliver to your suburb.
- The delivery location both here in Australia and over in New Zealand will need to have appropriate access for a truck, as well as flat ground so the crate can be safely dropped and collected.
- If you don’t have space onsite in NZ for the delivery of the crate, just let us know and we can unpack and deliver your goods via a removalist for an extra fee.
- If your location is not suitable for a crate here in Australia, please let us know and we can send out removalists to collect your goods from you and we can bring them back to our depot and pack onsite for an extra fee.
If you have any questions about anything above, please feel free to look over our common Q&As which can be found here
Or, give us a call on 07 3267 3694 or email us at email@example.com